Tuna Stuffed Avocado
With warm summer days on us, I'm all about simple foods that require little preparation. This tuna stuffed avocado certainly qualifies. It's barely a recipe. It makes a reat lunch, or even a light dinner.
- 1 can solid white albacore tuna packed in water, drained
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/4 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 avocado
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Combine the tuna, mayo, chopped bell pepper, and green onion in a medium sized bowl.
- Cut avocado in half and discard the pit.
- Stuff avocado halves with tuna
- Salt & pepper to taste and serve.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketocooking.club/