Bacon Jalapeno Poppers
- 8 medium jalapenos
- 6 oz ground beef
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- Salt + Pepper
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Place ground beef in a pan on medium heat and allow it to fully cook. Season with salt and pepper and set aside to cool.
- Cut jalapenos in half lengthwise and remove the seeds.
- Spread cream cheese inside each jalapeno half. Don't overfill with cream cheese or it will be hard to fit the ground beef in!
- Add the ground beef on top of the cream cheese.
- Cut each slice of bacon in half length-wise. Wrap the bacon around the jalapeno, being sure to trap all of the fillings in. We use 1/2 slice of bacon per popper.
- Place poppers on a baking rack and bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. If you do not have a baking rack a simple baking sheet will work. Enjoy!
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketocooking.club/