Instant Pot Keto Buffalo Chicken Soup
This Instant Pot Keto Buffalo Chicken Soup will satisfy your hunger. You just have to prepare everything for 10 minutes and the instant pot will do the rest of the work. Its Keto and Low Carb friendly.
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Large Onion (Diced)
- 1/2 Cup Celery (Diced)
- 4 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 1 Lb Shredded Chicken (Cooked)
- 4 Cup Chicken Bone Broth (Or Any Chicken Broth)
- 3 Tbsp Buffalo Sauce (Or 2 Tbsp For Less Heat)
- 6 Oz Cream Cheese (At Room Temperature, Cubed)
- 1/2 Cup Half & Half (Or Low Carb Heavy Cream)
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Press the Saute button on the Instant Pot. Add the oil, chopped onion, and celery. Cook for about 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onions are translucent and start to brown.
- Add garlic. Saute for about a minute, until fragrant. Press the Off button.
- Add the shredded chicken, broth, and buffalo sauce.
- Cover and seal the Instant Pot. Press the Soup button and adjust time to 5 minutes. After cooking is complete, let pressure release naturally for 5 minutes, then switch to quick release and open the lid.
- Ladle about a cup of liquid (without chicken) from the edge of the Instant Pot and pour into a blender. Add the cubed cream cheese. Puree until smooth. (If it's hard to blend, you can add a little more liquid.)
- Pour the mixture back into the Instant Pot. Add the half & half or heavy cream. Stir until smooth.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketocooking.club/
For More Great Recipes Like This One Visit Wholesome Yum
Originally posted 2018-11-07 12:37:04.