Keto Nutmeg Butter Cookies
These nutmeg butter cookies are an old-fashioned holiday cookie we're used to. With only 2g carbs each, you can enjoy a full of cheery holiday flavor!
- 1 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar Free Sweetener
- 1 Teaspoon Of Vanilla
- 2 Cups Finely Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Grated Orange Peel (Optional)
- 1/2 Cup Sugar Free Powdered Sweetener
- 2 Teaspoons Freshly Grated Nutmeg
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Cream the butter and sweetener together until well blended, light, and fluffy.
- Beat in the vanilla and pecans.
- Add the coconut flour and beat on low until well combined.
- Chill for 30 minutes or up to 2 days.
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Stir the powdered sweetener and nutmeg together until well mixed.
- For the dough into 1-1/4 inch balls.
- Roll each ball in the nutmeg mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet covered with Sil-pat sheet or parchment.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until light, golden brown.
- They will probably lose their "ball" shape but it's ok.
- Let cool completely on the cookie sheet. If you try to move them when they are still warm you'll have crumbs.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketocooking.club/
For More Great Recipes Like This One Visit Lowcarb-ology